Hi

New to the Renault Austral Forums? Introduce yourself here
Steeef1965

Post by Steeef1965 »

What a nightmare for you both. My Austral was born in September 2023 and has been fine so why are the newer ones causing an issue?

Deleted User 152

Post by Deleted User 152 »

As an update.
The dealer called to say they still had not received the software update for my original car so will now deregister it and register the new one they brought in as cover.
Unfortunately, the replacement one is now awaiting the easy access seat update which they hope to have by the end of NEXT week meaning this Saturday is cancelled and potentially next Saturday after 😡
willip10

Post by willip10 »

I had my Austral Iconic since the middle of Dec the traffic sign recognition has never worked and never adjusts the speed of the car when you are travelling. It's gone in to be looked at by Renault.

I just had a call that the car is ready and the engineer wants to see me tomorrow. I asked was it fixed and was told the engineer will explain more and go through some stuff with you tomorrow, I will let people know what they say.
Ian_V

Post by Ian_V »

I am still waiting to collect my car. The update I got earlier today was that the dealer was expecting the software update to be released tomorrow (8th Feb) so seems to tie in with what you are being told.