New owner

New to the Renault Austral Forums? Introduce yourself here
SJB

Post by SJB »

Hello all,
I have a new Austral (Iconic Esprit Alpine in red) and have been enjoying it for a month now. It is a lot of car for the money and 4-wheel steering is great for tight spaces and parking. No issues to date (apart from minor recall for seat settings) however I was surprised to note there is no warning light for low windscreen washer bottle level when it has warning lights/bells for everything else! The capacity is not great either when you have a rear wash wiper too.
Still not sure why the DAB radio does not show station idents (BBC R2 and R4 do though?) and still can't quite work out how to store the driver's seat memory for different user profiles?
Drive safely and with courtesy.

Kwozzii

Post by Kwozzii »

Glad you're enjoying it. I have the same model. I don't have any other profiles on mine so can't really help out there - I assume you just select the profile you want to use and save the seat settings as you normally would?
FiestaRed

Post by FiestaRed »

SJB wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:41 am
Still not sure why the DAB radio does not show station idents (BBC R2 and R4 do though?)
Over on the Austral Facebook pages, someone mentioned there was a Renault app that could be downloaded that showed the idents. Didn't read much into it as I don't have my Austral yet.
Mother Nature don't straight lines, Broken moulds in a grand design, We look a mess but we're doing fine, We're card carrying lifelong members of the Union Of Different Kinds.