Brand new and back in garage

Faults and Technical chat for the Renault Austral
willip10

Post by willip10 »

Gillas wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:57 pm Then surely some for of compensation required from the dealership is in order. I placed an order largely on the basis of having adaptive cruise control. All of the press material, reviews and indeed the online material states that this is a feature so I am expecting to have it installed.

That may be the case as I was told the same even by Renault after purchasing the car. They are still looking at issues with the app on the car two months after having the car. But it's not a big show-stopper for me, you still have adaptive cruise control, just not that particular function.

FocusArmy

Post by FocusArmy »

tmonkeyuk wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:28 pm The adaptive cruise control still didn't automatically adjust to speed limit changes though and I had to use the traffic sign recognition button on the steering wheel each time to push the changes across.
I'm pretty sure that's how it's meant to work so nothing off there!
tmonkeyuk

Post by tmonkeyuk »

FocusArmy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:23 pm I'm pretty sure that's how it's meant to work so nothing off there!
Correct, turns out in the UK we don't get it!
Really annoying as it's one of the features I was reading about in the literature prior to my wife getting hers.