Welcome to the Renault Austral Forum

New to the Renault Austral Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Welcome along - this forum is dedicated to the new Renault Austral suv.

The Austral is the replacement for the Renault Kadjar.

Please introduce yourself in this section. :)

duracel3634

Post by duracel3634 »

Hi one and all, Currently have a 16-plate Black Kadjar that I have had since new. Still keeping it until the Ball and Chain gets bored with her Captur, bought last year, then we go down to one car which is yet to be decided.

I also have the use of a Leased 67-plate Mitsubishi L200 Warrior, a Company vehicle, which I inherited from my predecessor. Whilst I like it, what a Gas Gusler it is, anything between 28 - 32 miles to the gallon, the upper figure on a really good day.

So the lease on the vehicle had been extended from it original 4 years, Covid to blame for that amongst other world order issues, supply of vehicles etc, so the time has come for its replacement. My job does not really require a pickup so I have persuaded my employer to get me an Austral on lease or4 years, Ionic Esprit Alpine which was ordered yesterday, Factory order, and have been quoted 16 weeks for delivery.

I wanted the car in black, which appears to be available for that model on the UK's Website, however, it was not an option when the leasing company placed the order. For the selected model only the Default White or 2-tone colours available so I have selected the Iron Blue with Black Roof.